|I'm Joe Redifer, and this is my web site. I'm just some guy and I felt the need to create a page, so hooray for me. It's all been coded by hand. For those of you who don't know what that means, it means that I type the code for each page myself and don't cheat by using apps like Dreamweaver or whatnot. No, I don't say that to try and sound better than other people, I say that to explain why my site looks like ass. Anyway, look around if you'd like and do your best to feign enjoyment.|
|Go to my Youtube channel right now!|
|Monumental achievements in the history|
of Joe Redifer.com:
- 09-24-09 - I've been really getting into photography since purchasing a DSLR camera. Check out some of my favorite pictures!
- 11-12-08 - I really need to update this site more often. I'll think of something to add. E-mail me to complain! Response not guaranteed, but I will definitely read it.
- 4-22-08 - Added new article about Earth Day.
- 4-19-08 - Some HTML tweaks and refinements. Should now look and act the same in all browsers. (With the exception of IE not being able to handle transparent PNG files)
- 4-17-08 - Created an online petition.
- 4-11-08 - Real site goes live with a bunch of junk. Internet stock drops.
- 4-04-08 - Temporary "Coming soon" main page goes up. World cheers.
- 12-16-07 - Main site becomes the story of my first car wreck (see articles)
- 11-15-07 - Site mainly used to host files and stuff like that.
- 11-13-07 - joeredifer.com domain purchased at local thrift store.