If you are officially employed full-time, it is usually easy to get a car loan or a loan for a flat or a rest. But what if you work in black or have a different type of employment? Or what should you do if you are unemployed? This question concerns many of our clients. In this article, we will try to answer bothering questions, having experience in lending to hundreds of thousands of Fast Cash customers.
What do you have to do to get a loan to your account?
To become a Quick Cash borrower, you must have:
- Identity card (age from 18);
- Social Security;
- Private bank account;
- Active phone number and e-mail address.
If you are able to meet all these conditions – congratulations, you almost have a loan!
That’s all? Only thanks to this information will I be able to get a loan to my account without any certificates?
In addition to the data we receive, we also calculate the creditworthiness of each client. This is your credit history, data from the completed application, bank accounts, as well as information about your earnings.
How can I get a loan without a proof of income if I work in black or am unemployed?
In this case, we may consider other funds that affect your account. You must provide a bank statement or other official confirmation that you are actually receiving funds on your account. This may be a court order to pay maintenance or a rental agreement for the flat where you are listed as the owner. All these documents are manually checked by our verifiers.
If I do not get maintenance and rent a flat, what other income can help me get a quick loan online?
Any earnings may be included. In addition to earnings, it can be:
- Social benefits
- Receivables due to copyrights
- Dividends if you are a shareholder in a legal entity
- Stable insurance payments
- Percentage on bank deposits
Having other income also has a positive effect on the decision to grant a loan. Each application is processed separately and we check it manually, and any earnings can play a big role in obtaining an online loan. In any case, if you have a monthly income, you must document it!
Does it affect the ownership of a property or car to receive an online loan?
Having a flat or a car has no effect on getting a loan if you do not get any income from it, for example, income from renting a property or working with a courier or driver with your own car, etc.
Does this mean that I will not be able to get a loan without a statement of income?
Without officially confirmed documents you still have a chance to get a loan. There are two important factors.
1. Credit history: if you often take out loans (not necessarily in Quick Cash) and repay them on time, we can automatically issue you a loan without checking the documents.
2. Scoring – automatic customer solvency checking. Thousands of factors count in the process of analysis: age, marital status, report, and financial stability. Getting a loan depends even on whether you have an account on social networks! What is the scoring in Quick Cash and how they check clients – read this article.
Get a quick loan without a refusal: the borrower’s advice
Are you with us for the first time? We’ll give you some tips on how to increase your chances of getting a quick online loan.
1. Increase your credit rating. There are several ways that we described in our last article.
2. Provide real information. It is not worth deliberately giving incorrect data in the form, it is easy to check whether you deliberately increased the amount of earnings or hid something else.
3. Complete the form carefully. Pay special attention to this moment. Literally an error in the apartment number may be the reason for refusing to obtain a loan via the Internet.
4. Always be on the phone. When registering and submitting the application, it is necessary to provide a valid phone number and e-mail address so that our employees can contact you if necessary. If you do not answer the call 2 or ignore the letter – it can be picked up as a resignation from the loan application.
5. Take a small amount for a short period. Thanks to this, you will increase your chances of faster acceptance of the online loan.
If you have any questions – ask them in a comment and we will answer them in the next article! Remember that for new customers, the first loan is free!